- Responsible for performing daily, weekly and monthly maintenance, mechanical repair and troubleshooting of assigned machines and equipment
- Conducts routine inspection of all plant equipment to prevent major breakdowns and minimize cost of repairs and replacements
- Performs regular maintenance operation but not limited to: a) Lubrication of roller chain, sprocket and pillow block bearings b) Cleaning and/or replacing of vacuum cap c) Adjustment of chain/belt tension
- Conduct minor repairs and troubleshooting of plant equipment.
- Accomplish necessary records, reports and checklist completely and accurately.
- Maintains safety, order and proper housekeeping in the area.
- Maintains proper operation and up keep of tools assigned to him
- .Actively participates in all company programs on productivity improvements, quality circles, etc.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Technical course graduate from a reputable school; preferably Plant Mechanic
- At least four (4) years of experience in production operation specializing in mechanical repair and maintenance of fixed plant equipment.
- Must have knowledge in Industrial Mechanic, Pneumatic Technology, Hydraulic Technology, Basic Metrology and Welding Technology
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.