We're looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join our growing Australian digital agency. We're after someone who lives and breathes SEO and at a broader level digital marketing, who is passionate about delivering great results and top-notch service to clients. You will be working with a team of highly experienced SEO practitioners servicing clients predominantly in Australia but also in the US. While this is a remote team therell be constant interaction with the rest of the team based in Australia but also colleagues in the Philippines. Beyond understanding the nuances of SEO we expect this individual to be an excellent verbal and written communicator, highly organised with a high attention to detail.
Our member company is a global digital agency that services large corporates to fast growing upstarts across Australia, North America and Europe. One of the keys to our success lies in the quality of our staff. We have a strict policy of no junior staff which means youll be working with the highest calibre of colleagues in the industries which means ample opportunities to learn and develop.
- Develop valuable senior/mid-level client relationships and ensure client service is first class
- Develops, manages, and monitors client service deliverables across assigned accounts within contracted hours
- Oversees SEO process and manages execution of the SEO strategy
- Assures quality control and team output of all SEO campaigns
- Builds and drives SEO best practice and educates clients along the way
- Provides an authoritative and valuable point of view, establishing leadership position within the agency and before clients
- Creates and implements a complete SEO & Content strategy across the assigned client portfolio.
- Delivers effective workflow (project plans) across all client projects in order to meet deadlines, manage workloads and ensure projects are on time and of consistent high quality
- Is the daily point of contact for deliverables and agreed strategy for Client Leads
- Attends client meetings and WIPs to provide deliverables updates, strategic insight, results and agreed reporting frameworks
- Ensures work produced by the support team high quality, delivered on time and communicated effectively, including regular performance reporting
- Ensures clear communication to the client contacts at all time, to guarantee client satisfaction and expectation management
- Manages SEO Managers to ensure work is delegated correctly and completed efficiently
- Generates critical analysis of data and provides actionable insights to clients.
- You are fully responsible for the performance of the client. Given this you will need to be highly analytical in being able to translate how the SEO activities executed to are delivering commercial outcomes for the client
- Implements strategy, planning & SEO process for the client portfolio
- Continuously evaluates and improves upon all SEO media opportunities
- Attends client meetings as needed, interface as needed with executive level and middle management level on client side during meetings and presentations
- Formulate forward thinking strategies, with potential content (production & amplification), analytics and programmatic product cross-sell
- Be confident with day-to-day SEO & Content costings, schedules, scopes of work
- Minimum 5 ideally 10+ years' experience implementing successful SEO projects in an agency environment with larger clients i.e. that spend over $5K a month.
- Must have excellent up-to-date knowledge of SEO & analytics (Google Analytics).
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Expert at using Excel for data analysis
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience working with large complex sites.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to speak with a neutral or American accent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, disciplined and rigorous with a process-oriented approach.
- Ability to view the bigger picture, but also be able to focus on the minute detail.
- Experience with PPC is a plus but no essential
- Good sense of humor.
- Experience working with Australian clients a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)