Responsible for every aspect of event management, from event planning, choosing venues to evaluating success afterwards, and in accordance to project requirements, target audience and objectives. Organize unforgettable and on-strategy events that will ensure the entertainment of stakeholders and facilitate the completion of business and project objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the development of event management campaigns
- Responsible for managing project communications, ensuring that any issues, changes, or required logistics that impact the project are documented and addressed.
- Planning and designing of event program and project timelines and scope.
- Coming up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
- Ensures that marketing events and exhibitions are properly organized.
- Ensures a successful and timely delivery of webinars and virtual events by increasing client’s retention.
- Assist in preparing, managing and reconciling project budgets.
- Supervises the company’s events, booking venues and ordering of marketing materials.
- Ensures that the information used in promotional literature is true and correct.
- Ensures health and safety regulations are met.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses, implementing cost-saving actions.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality and stakeholder-service standards.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Proven experience in event management
- Technical know-how in event management, playback, lights and sound
- Ability to implement webinars, virtual and online events
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Managed event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Solid compute skills including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Strong organizational, teamwork skills and detailed oriented
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening