- Performs preventive maintenance on a monthly basis on all hardware equipment for office sites
- Isolates, reconfigures, troubleshoots, repairs/replaces and pulls out all defective hardware equipments within the standard response time set for each site
- Provides 2nd level of technical support in solving hardware and Windows Operating Systems-related issues by assisting site support and office personnel on minor hardware and software configurations via onsite or relay chat nationwide
- Isolates, troubleshoots and conducts on-site repairs, if applicable, on all defective equipments and peripherals of sites
- Performs staging of hard disks for server disk upgrade, deployment and database back-up nationwide
- Performs staging, hardware testing, software installation and configuration of all server computer workstations and peripheral for roll-out of new sites
- Provides support specifically on hardware for special events, trade fair and exhibits
- Prepares weekly and monthly status report on hardware/software to be submitted to Sr. Field Services Engineer for review and endorsement to the Field Services Manager
- Performs other job related tasks that may be assigned by his superiors from time to time
- Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any IT related course.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Minor installation and configuration of hardware/software.
- Able to set up and test hardware.
- Knowledge in Windows Operating System.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication.
- High attention to detail.
About Stradcom Corporation
Stradcom Corporation is the IT Company behind the computerization of the Land Transportation Office (LTO) of the Philippine government.
Through the LTO-IT Project, Stradcom established a multi-billion peso IT infrastructure by which the LTO has been serving the 85,000 motor vehicle registrants and driver license applicants who come to its 300 nationwide offices daily.
We are thus looking for talented individuals to join us, whether seasoned professionals seeking a change of pace and direction or new graduates wanting to explore frontiers and pursue a fulfilling career.