Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail and restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is in such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will generate business opportunities via various social media channels, working to explore and uncover their needs in order to better understand how StoreHub's POS system can grow their business.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
What you will do:
- Generate inbound and outbound leads for the Sales team
- Engage with customers on social media, especially Facebook, Viber and WhatsApp chats, to handle incoming inquiries and create leads for the Sales Team
- Manage a high volume of leads in the CRM tool Salesforce accurately and efficiently, ensuring the right level of follow-up.
- Research target customers online as pre-qualified sales opportunities.
- Provide strong communication and coordination within and among the sales teams.
- Understand our strategic direction and initiatives and assist with team alignment and support.
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people - for real! StoreHubbers are some of the smartest and most interesting people you can work with. Expect to do a lot of peer-learning.
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home with us.
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters.
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. This helps us make more informed decisions and get more precise outcomes.
- It’s the Impact that counts. We recognise that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work and long hours are not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution.
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Free Nespresso Coffee
- Free Season Parking - no more roadside headaches
- Medical and Dental Outpatient Visits + Medical Insurance
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and levelling up
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at StoreHub. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- A Big passion for helping small business
- Open to shift work: 5 days per week (including Monday - Saturday), 8 hours between 9.30am - 10.00pm.
- You have extensive experience in finding, managing, and closing business deals or an impressive background in retail with an interest in sales. Ideally, you combine both.
- You have excellent phone etiquette and are comfortable with presenting and explaining StoreHub’s products to our clients over the phone.
- You are able to create outbound solution messaging both in written and verbal form.
- You have solid knowledge and skills in customer orientation, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced data-driven sales environment.
- You have an excellent command of English and Tagalog.
- Two or more years of sales experience, or experience in a related field such as marketing or customer service, is a major plus.
- A solid understanding of the retail industry is a major plus
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Macbooks for everyone
- Learning budget for you to level up
- No more corporate nonsense! Come join a fun and fast-growing team!
- Social Media Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening