The Accounting Staff handles payables, disbursements, processing of tax matters, and audit of company documents.
Maintenance and monitoring of company forms and office supplies.
He/she must be comfortable with numbers, prompt with deadlines, and good at time management.
- Graduate of accounting/finance/commerce degree
- Preferably with 2 years’ experience in accounting
- Knowledge in administrative functions such as government requirements, payables accounting, and other matters
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Good analytical skills and high initiative
- Strong motivation and willingness to finish tasks
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Salary commensurate with experience and result of evaluation
- Meal subsidy upon regularization
- Analyzing Data
- Processing Information
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Payable