Why does this role exist
We’re looking for an Ops Project Specialist who will work with a team to assess problems, take action and implement solutions across the organization for Magic Professional. You will collaborate with other departments on a project basis to implement long-term solutions for known pain points, automate processes, and help allow them to successfully scale.
The impact you’ll make:
- Build essential operational processes that scale across the operation and help solve a critical problem and/or help solve a scaling issue
- Develop an understanding of current processes and procedures and help identify areas of opportunity in departmental systems
- Work directly with cross-operational teams to streamline multi-layer processes that impact the entire lifecycle of a user or a worker
- Assist in the execution and implementation
- Gather feedback and document the success of the iterations
- Understand current systems, processes, and tools that the operational teams are using. Critically thinking about how they could be improved and hands-on create solutions for those
- Receive high-level objectives from the Operations Project Manager and build a strategy for how to implement a solution that scales as the operation scales
- Take “proof of concept” or “ideas” for processes, systems, tools, etc., and turn them into systems scale to meet the demand of the operation
- Drive projects forward by coordinating timelines, milestones, and statuses, escalating issues, as needed
- Build strong relationships across the operation to ensure an understanding of the scope, complexity, and variability of projects that impact the entire operation
- Oversee fundamental objectives until completion. Ensuring a solid handoff to teams, training, proper documentation, and smooth execution.
- 1 year of proven work experience in managing projects for business and/or sales operations. Preferably with knowledge in data analysis.
- Proven knowledge and experience in using CRM, office, and project management applications/software/tools. Preferably Hubspot, Notion, Trello, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Education required: Bachelor's Degree in any field.
Your superpowers are…
- Ability to stay organized and manage projects to completion.
- Strong people and cross-departmental communication and coordination skills to execute a task in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
You should apply if...
- You are highly motivated, possessing a growth mindset and grit, a self-starter who is professional, positive, not afraid of challenging work.
- You are passionate in communicating with purpose, sharing with context, and considering the audiences of the messages - how the receivers might perceive it and aware of the impact it will bring.
- You have a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers.
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You have a strong work ethic and possess a can-do attitude when faced with challenges
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, and etc.), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home