Is this role right for you?
The Junior Back-end Developer will report to the Infrastructure Team Lead. He will be trained and will perform the following under the supervision of the DevOps EngineerThe following items will be your job description;
What are your responsibilities?
- How to automate the entire DevOps pipeline, including application performance monitoring, Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) cycles, infrastructure and configuration management, and other similar activities as approved by the Infrastructure Team Lead.
- Familiarize in DevOps toolset, coding, and scripting.
- Familiarize in code releases and deployments.
- How to connect various application elements, such as libraries, software development kits, and APIs, and integrates other components with the help of coding and scripting as concurred by the Project Team.
- Familiarize in configuration and database management such as MySQL, Mongo
- How to identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Coordinate and communicate within the IT team all improvements relative to the DevOps, particularly new implementation of deployment, testing, and support processes.
- Submit self-evaluation and participate in team’s evaluation every quarter.
- How to manage and maintain the company’s cloud platforms as approved by the Infrastructure Team Lead and as concurred by the Project Team.
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunities for professional growth and learning new technologies.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Regular team events and a culture that values work-life balance
Elevate your career with us and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package. Upon regularization, you'll have access to an HMO for your immediate healthcare needs. We take your health a step further by providing an exclusive HMO Health Card via Medicard. Our commitment extends to government-mandated benefits, including SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-ibig, reinforcing your financial stability. To acknowledge your hard work and dedication, we proudly offer a 13th-month pay, adding an extra layer of recognition for your contributions.
Are you right for the role?
Minimum Requirements Skills :
- PHP, (Laravel or Lumen)
- Git version control
- Back-end standards, best practices, and technologies
- API integration via REST and JSON (HTTP Request)
Nice to have:
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
Willing to be trained in the following:
- Automating the entire DevOps pipeline, including application performance monitoring, Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) cycles, infrastructure and configuration management, and other similar activities.
- Understand the DevOps toolset, coding, and scripting.
- Oversee code releases and deployments.
- Connect various application elements, such as libraries, software development kits, and APIs, and integrates other components with the help of coding and scripting.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays