Senior Account Manager (Public Relations)
Here at M2.0 Communications (M2.0), we are storytellers who believe that there’s always more than one way to tell a story. We are focused on telling meaningful data-driven narratives, alongside building the best communications team in the country. Our differentiation lies in the robust support oﬀered by our diﬀerent service units, as well as our knowledge and experience in public relations, social media, and data & analytics. M2.0’s core focus industries are healthcare, technology, finance, and advocacy.
What started with just one employee in 2003 now has a total of over 60 full-time staﬀers composed of directors and specialists, committed to going above and beyond the typical narrative. To stay at the forefront of data-driven storytelling, we are always in search for people, who can help us navigate the ever-changing communications landscape.
Are you right for this role?
M2.0 is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to support the agency’s strategic practice for campaign development and client management. We seek a talented professional with a passion for public relations and a proven track record of success—combined with an insatiable appetite for learning, and an innate ability to see what’s next in this fast-moving industry.
Applicants should have at least 4-5 years of agency or in-house client management experience, along with requisite skills: a deep understanding of the communications landscape; and a demonstrated ability to set communications strategy, prioritize tasks, manage teams, and deliver accountable results. If you consider yourself to be detail-and-results oriented, highly organized, a critical thinker, and highly collaborative, then this is the perfect role for you!
What are your responsibilities?
- Serve as the lead for the development and presentation of pitch proposals for different brands
- Demonstrate creativity and proactivity by leading group brainstorms—developing new story ideas, and providing strategic recommendations for PR programs
- Demonstrate a solid track record of regularly placing high-profile media coverage on behalf of clients, showcasing strong ROI
- Evaluate opportunities for client partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Exhibit a strong understanding of earned media strategy and implementation
- Demonstrate expertise in social media platforms, strategy, and measurement
- Provide reporting and measurement for all program activities
- Display a strong understanding of and effectively communicate M2.0’s campaigns to potential clients
- Consistently provide new and fresh ideas for out-of-the-box campaign proposals
Are you right for the role?
- In-depth knowledge in PR, social, and influencer strategy
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Highly collaborative
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good time management abilities
- Solid experience in decision-making for campaign strategy and recommendations
- Content creation experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Account Management
- Public Relations (PR)