Please take note: We will be prioritizing applications sent via our online application form, and that includes a CV and 1/2 page cover letter. This is necessary for us to screen non-serious, tick and flick applicants. If you have read this message and proceeded to correctly apply congratulations, you just passed our first test.
Loves crunching the numbers and deriving high-level analytics that can change the tides of the market. Join a true start-up eCommerce Company that will provide you the technology exposure to be one of the best growth and performance marketers in eCommerce. Driven to develop a career as a true digital native specializing in eCommerce, data mining, scraping, storytelling, modeling, and analysis through hands-on experience.
- Relentless in delivering our promises
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Leave our egos at home
- Believe no problem can’t be solved without creativity and grit
- Share the company's success with everyone who builds it
- Would rather be the disrupter than the market leader
- Care more about who you are and what you can do, than your past experience and background
What you'll do
- The Ecommerce Business Analyst shall have primary accountability for performance and channel analytics.
- The seat of collaboration in the business, the Ecommerce Business Analyst provides in-depth business intelligence by closely developing and monitoring digital paid media performance, tag management, and channel analytics.
- The role will explore and utilize various optimization techniques to gain more traffic and conversion.
- Through closely working with data, this role will derive key metrics on consumer acquisition, engagement and retention by identifying actionable insights from the Company’s critical conversion funnels.
Role location / details
- Winery.ph Makati Office and Warehouse
- Associate to Senior
- Full-time Employment | Onsite
- PHP 45-65k monthly gross package which will include:
- Wine Benefit released per quarter
- Incentive released per quarter: subject to the Company hitting the Sales Target
- Other Benefits:
- Generous Leave Benefits
- HMO Plan
- Relevant college degree (surprise us!).
- 2-3 years experience in eCommerce. Experience working for a start-up is desirable but not a pre-requisite.
- In-depth understanding of CRO, SEM/SEO and business intelligence is definitely an advantage.
You are someone who
- A curious life-long learner who is fascinated with data mining, data scraping, storytelling, modeling, and analysis.
- Takes pride in the quality of work being delivered.
- Able to work and deliver beyond expected output with limited resources.
- Values accountability and takes ownership of every project or task undertaken.
- Loves to work with and around people and do not hesitate to speak openly about ideas and observations
You should be good at (or can quickly learn)
- Fluency in Pay per Click
- Data Analysis/Business Intelligence
- Deep understanding of eCommerce and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Broad understanding of what constitutes a good digital marketing material
You identify with most of the following behaviors
- Analytical Insight and Foresight
- Strategic Decision-Making
- Critical Problem Solving
- Curious Life-long learner
You believe and hold these values close to your heart
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Data Visualization
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Business Information Management
- Industrial Engineering and Minor in Information Technology (Ladderized program)
- Economics and BS Marketing Management