- Answer client’s queries on account opening procedures, through phone or email
- Assist clients re process on linking a settlement bank account with the stock trading account/ internet banking access.
- Receive, process, authorize and activate completed account opening forms.
- Assist in gathering information to complete deficient accounts.
- Maintain and authorize accounts of updated client's records.
- Authorize instructions slips for any amendment in accounts.
- Close accounts of written instructions of clients.
- Refer clients to appropriate staff/unit for inquiries or other concerns as needed.
- Prepare reports for management review/decisions.
- Education: College graduate of a four-year business course preferably in accounting or management, or at least two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: 1-3 years experience related to loans processing / credit analysis / mutual funds processing
- Knowledge: Knowledge on basic accounting principles, cash settlement and stock trading operations.
- Skill: Arithmetic reasoning, computation and clerical perception.
- Personality: Organized and systematic, analytical, patient and good with detail.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
About First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
FIRST METRO SECURITIES BROKERAGE COPORATION is a stockbrokerage house licensed to trade in the Philippine Stock Exchange.
Established in 1994, we have been a trusted provider of equity brokering services and solutions to individuals, public and private corporations and other financial institutions for over 20 years.
Our strong expertise in the stock market is backed by the strength and stability of FIRST METRO INVESTMENT CORPORATION, the leading investment bank in the country, and the METROBANK GROUP, one the Philippines' largest financial conglomerates.
We provide our clients with easy and convenient access to the listed securities in the stock market, either thru our state-of-the-art online trading platforms or with the assistance of our seasoned and knowledgeable equity brokers.
Our strategic alliances with highly regarded local and international economic and market research providers give our clients access to superior and reliable economic and market information, analysis and recommendation.
We are the market maker and one of the authorized participants of the country’s first and only Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF), the FIRST METRO PHILIPPINE EQUITY EXCHANGE TRADED FUND (FMETF), which tracks the performance of the PSE Index.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST.
We believe success happens when we put talented and passionate people together in an inspiring environment that supports teamwork and personal growth. That is why at FirstMetroSec, we put people first in everything that we do. We focus on attracting and nurturing top talent and providing them with a career that is fun, rewarding and engaging. We motivate people to perform at their very best through continuous training, advancement opportunities, a collaborative atmosphere and competitive pay and benefits packages. Our rapidly growing team is always on the lookout for people who are results-driven, energetic, team-oriented and customer-focused. If you have these qualities and can see yourself at FirstMetroSec, we would like to hear from you.