- Liaisons between the Management and Production Team
- Monitor quality of contents (conceptualization to actual production) and to ensure smooth flow in the production process (strict implementation of timelines)
- Create episode lineups and put up the episodes from start to finish in coordination with the writers / producer and management
- Works closely with writers / producer and Management in creation of the segments, as well as verifying information and ensuring highest creative standards for the show
- Responsible in creating concept decks, creative executions, presenting to Marketing & Sales departments and potential sponsors
- Supervise post-production of the contents
- Consistently meets deadlines for the episode’s post production and airing
- At least 5 years experience in Broadcast Media or Agency Services
- Has prior experience as a Segment Producer, Writer or Executive Producer
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and writing skills (English)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Background in producing documentary series is a plus
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC