- Researching and developing marketing strategies and plans, branding, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting new ideas not limited to tools, platforms and project ideas to achieve the company's marketing goals in line with the company's thrust of going digital.
- Helps to conceptualize, detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each service, campaigns, and platform being offered in coordination with the Online Team and other divisions of the company
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with internal team and external partners to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Conduct market research, study competitors, and design and implement strategic sales plan that expands company’s profit
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Establishes and Handles partnerships with strategic partners
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for the management and subordinates
- Manages marketing operations of CHiNOY TV
- Managing marketing and partners to achieve marketing objectives.
- Works hand in hand with the Account Manager and the Core Heads of the Online Team - New Media Manager, Editor in Chief and Social Media Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related course
- With related experience or exposure in Events Management
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Strong project/time management skills
- Attentive to details
- Knowledge in the Chinese Filipino community is a plus
- Team player
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC