- Manage operations, staffing, and sales along with profit goals in the sole assigned retail store.
- Manage store inventory with all established company guidelines.
- Ensure to receive, check, and place all merchandise orders.
- Interpret profit and loss statements along with the sales forecast.
- Manages facility through training as well as working in every facility’s operational areas inclusive of the sales floor, front-end, and merchandise flow.
- Participate in all safety activities like safety inspections, risk control meetings, facility tours, and accident reviews.
* Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any Business related course.
- At least 3-5 years work experience in the retail industry and/or related field.
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must have knowledge in retail and handling a high-end or luxury furniture products.
- Grit and passion for selling.
- Aggressive but also collaborative in nature.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Performance Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Business Administration
- Business Management
About BLIMS LIFESTYLE GROUP, INC.
Why Join Us? Blims Lifestyle Group, Inc. (BLG) aims to become the leader in lifestyle. Housing brands such as Blims Fine Furniture, Sogo Home and Office Center, La-z-boy and Cellini Design Gallery, the group is positioned to serve the different tastes of the Philippine consumer. We’re always looking for motivated individuals to come join our team! If you’re excited about the idea of working in a fun but challenging atmosphere driven towards growth then we’d love to hear from you. What we have to offer: • Competitive salary • Employee health plan for supervisory positions • Fun, challenging & result oriented work environment