Candidates shall undergo a four (4) – month intensive training which forms part of the probationary period and will cover the following topics:
- Global IT Standards. Bridging knowledge from the academe with the actual needs of the IT industry.
- Technical to Business. Molding fresh grads into well rounded AWS engineers equipped with balanced technical and business skills.
- Nihongo Proficiency. Producing Nihongo-proficient engineers who could understand technical specifications and communicate the project in Nihongo.
- Graduating student or recent graduate of a 4 or 5-year IT related course
- Knowledgeable in C/C++ or Java programming
- Knowledge in Open Source Technologies, Web Programming, MS.Net, Visual Basic, Assembly or TCP/IP programming is an advantage
- PhilNITs certification and skill in Japanese language shall be an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Leave credits up to 15 days each (VL/SL)
- HMO and Group Life Insurance
- Flexible time upon regularization
- Opportunity to travel/work in Japan
- Fun Club Fund
- Nihongo Allowance (for those who would reach higher level of proficiency - N3 above)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
About Advanced World Systems, Inc.
Established in 1993 as an Offshore Research and Development arm of a joint venture between IBM Japan and Toshiba TEC, we later on became an independent company, establishing our head office in Japan. With more than 20 years in the business operating in the Philippines, Japan, and China, we are the strategic partner of choice by renowned companies like IBM Japan, Ltd., Lenovo, Kyocera, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, and Toshiba-TEC Corporation. Our teams of engineers are both technical experts and bi-lingual (English and Japanese), providing software development solutions and services.