The Media Solution Developer is responsible for software development in integrating different media or broadcast systems both back end and front end.
- Research, design, implement, and manage software programs.
- Develop and test software to meet consumer's and client’s needs.
- Deploy software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Train product users.
- Work closely with other developers, business and systems analysts to transform and automate media systems, monitor, conduct preventive maintenance and its reliability.
- Provide solutions to enhance and optimize media workflow systems.
- Consult with engineering group to evaluate software, hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Design and develop software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Facilitate system upgrade of various systems
- Provide plans during system upgrades and list materials and equipment required during these improvements.
- Evaluate system software/hardware and provide recommendations to improve efficiency of operations.
- Test and align new equipment/system prior to production.
- Implement system upgrades and software modifications as needed by system
- College graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in software development
- Experience with back-end systems like NodeJS, PHP, Python
- GraphQL, SOA, JSON, XML, and RESTful web service framework
- MVC of MVVC software architecture for web systems
- Apache or Nginx
- AWS Cloud Computing
- Exposure to projects solutioning and designing SAAS type systems and white labeling will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large code base.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
About ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN Corporation is the Philippines’ leading information and entertainment multimedia conglomerate. The Company is primarily involved in television and radio broadcasting, as well as in the production of television and radio programming for domestic and international audiences and other related businesses. ABS-CBN produces a wide variety of engaging, world-class entertainment programs that are aired on free-to-air television. The Company is also one of the leading radio broadcasters, operating eighteen radio stations throughout the key cities of the Philippines. ABS-CBN provides news and entertainment programming for nine channels on cable TV and operates the country's largest cable TV service provider. The Company also owns the leading-cinema and music production and distribution outfits in the country. It brings its content to worldwide audiences via cable, satellite, online and mobile. The Company has interests in content development and production, cable and satellite television services, merchandising and licensing, mobile and online multimedia services, glossy magazine publishing, video and audio post production, and overseas services, all of which complement and enhance ABS-CBN's strength in content production and distribution.