Will be responsible to assist in the positive closure of legal cases, or mitigation of any penalties that may be imposed from unfavorable case closures and ensure compliance to relevant and applicable legal and other requirements by actively identifying, implementing or coordinating the compliance, monitoring and reporting of the requirement.
- Provide internal/external requirements
- Draft contract terms and conditions
- Review contract
- Cascade contract
- Execute contract (To be captured under compliance/SLA)
- Monitor execution of contract (Part of LLOR compliance
- Compliance management (Legal & Compliance)
- Stalk/Check upcoming power industry requirements from regulatory agencies, affiliate organizations and special interest groups
- Attend upcoming power industry requirements from regulatory agencies, affiliate organizations and special interest groups
- Secure copies of legal requirements from regulatory agencies, affiliate organizations and special interest groups
- Identify applicable legal requirement, consult/inform complying department/section
- Include/disseminate applicable requirements in Legal and other requirement of complying department/section
- If compliant, monitor/execute assigned compliance under LLOR, document proof of compliance and update LLOR, operating reports i.e. but not limited to MAPE, Operations performance update, etc.)
- If not compliant, formulate an action plan to comply with the requirement.
- Monitor and update LLOR and develop Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and recommend action plans for non-compliance
Hedcor Compliance governance
- Develop/review compliance 2Ps/Compliance system
- Approve 2Ps/Compliance system
- Cascade compliance 2Ps/Compliance system to Hedcor
Policy Monitoring, Reporting & Continuous Improvement
- Monitor compliance of Hedcor to the 2Ps/Compliance system, develop Root Cause Analysis (RCA), recommend action plans to resolve issues to the 2Ps/compliance system
- In coordination with SME/AP, Research applicable regulations, laws and judicial decisions and circulate to “Accountable and Responsible/s“ for further review
- Assist “Accountable and Responsible/s” in mapping compliance in their respective LLOR/compliance monitoring systems
- Assist “Accountable and Responsible/s” in the inclusion/disseminate of applicable requirements in the LLOR/compliance monitoring systems
- Monitor, update and report compliance of Hedcor group
- For non-compliance, trigger/monitor the formulation of corrective/preventive compliance plans of “Accountable and Responsible/s”
Compliance Management - Data Privacy
- Program planning
- Review of PIA with process owners and facilitate for its approval
- Develop/review/ facilitate review, approval and cascade of DP manual
- Develop, execute and recommend action plans for DP compliance test plan
- Monitor, update and report DP compliance. For non-compliance, trigger/monitor the formulation of corrective/preventive compliance plans of “Accountable and Responsible/s”
- Create timeline of plant improvements consistent with O&M timeline
- Prepare sworn statement, facilitate its review and approval and submission to the Assessor
- Review RPT assessment and bills, facilitate its review, approval and payment
- Prepare a protest letter, facilitate its review, approval and submission to the Treasurer.
- Prepare filing fee, petition support documents, monitor and update progress of the petition from LBAA to SC.
Retainer/Legal Services management
- Review legal needs vs. retainer agreement, Develop retainer agreement/ AEV SLA, Facilitate for its review, approval, and monitoring of the agreed performance.
- Review facts, gather documents and records, raise issues.
- Endorse and coordinate with AP/AEV Legal or External Counsel for solution development and closure.
- New Case - Contribute to trial preparation in litigation practices, filing documents with the court, Provide behind-the-scenes support in the courtroom at hearings and trials, or in arbitration, mediation, administrative proceedings, and closings. Organize and manage files, documents, and exhibits
- "Pending/Old Cases
- Monitor, report case progress and coordinate with External Counsel until closure.
- Operational risk management and HAIRADC
- Assess risks, propose risk control, implement approved control, monitor risk and report accordingly
- Develop, review, execute, monitor, update and report SH plans + RCA and action plans for pending SH
- Receive incident/request report, assess and recommend action plans and execute once approved
- Develop, monitor, update and report budget including RCA+action plans to over expenditures or proposed savings budget
- Execute, monitor, update and report including RCA+action plans to projects assigned
- Develop/Brainstorm innovation
- Conforms to the company's Integrated Management Systems policies, standards, procedures, guidelines work instructions and forms.
- Reports Integrated Management System events/incidents or potential events or other risks to the organization.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference by ensuring the confidentiality of all data, information and other matters which are private, sensitive or confidential in nature or the exposure of which to other employees, persons, entities or organizations constitutes conflict of interest with and/or poses liability or damage to the Company.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
- Keeps safe all company records, documents, equipment, tools and supplies under his custody or control and report loss or damages immediately.
- Preferably bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering
- Technical, Behavioral & Leadership
- Preferably with two (2) years of related work experience
- Knowledge on power industry regulations, litigation and contracts
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;