- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes/
- Maintaining documentation of accounts payable, purchasing and treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting deadlines.
- REsponding to information requests, reviewing financial statements, and assisting with audits.
- Assisting the Accounting Head.
- Perform other management mandated functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any related course
- With at least 6 months experience
- Good numeracy analytical skills
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Panay Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 3 openings
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.