Here at Wideout, it won’t be another desk job, pencil-pushing all day. We offer extensive training to enhance and optimize your skills, build your repertoire, and we’ll give you opportunities to showcase your other talents. Creative solutions aren't just what we do for clients - it’s what we cultivate within our team.
- Evaluate and test ad units and versions for functionality
- Test, verify and confirm that all ad units are built and executed up to client specifications
- Testing of new products
- Involvement in the development, implementation, and execution of test cases, criteria or specifications
- Provide feedback and assistance to teammates to make sure compliance to policies and procedures for quality
- Provide reporting on all QA-related metrics as necessary
- Convert raw assets provided by our clients into rich media ad executions.
- Translate requirements, graphic designs, and specifications into working ads using the core technologies used by the clients.
- Develop Banner Ads using your design and development skills
- Resize and/or Revise rich media ad units
- Decide on how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented on a specific platform
- Embrace and apply company core values - Agility, Quality, and Accountability.
- For headcount deployment to new/existing accounts as needed.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 1 year of experience in QA-related roles
- Knowledge of HTML5 / JS / CSS is required
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineer or the equivalent
- Knowledgeable in automated and manual testing
- Background working in IT and/or ad tech industries would be preferred
- Knowledge of Rich Media, XML, Flash concepts would be a plus
- Must have an exceptionally keen eye for detail
- Should at least be conversant in written and verbal English
- Amenable to work in US working hours
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building
- Software Consultancy and Supply
- 4 openings