We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Should your answers all are Yes on the following pre-qualification questions, then you are pre-qualified!
Are you a college graduate?
Are you amenable to start immediately?
Do you have at least 3 years of experience in hiring IT Professionals?
Do you have experience on headhunting?
Have you experienced managing the end-to-end hiring processes?
Have you experienced volume hiring?
Got a 6 Yes? Apply Now!
What will you do?
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
• Determine selection criteria
• Post open positions in all existing Job portals and search engines
• Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
• Participate in any Sourcing initiative internal / external to increase pipeline and generate leads of prospects and applicants
• Conduct pre-screen conversations with candidates to evaluate quality and readiness to be considered as a candidate for hire and coordinating with the Hiring Manager for interview
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
• Conduct background check and salary analysis of the identified candidate for hire
• Transmit 201 documents of hire to Onboarding
• Promote the Company image to candidates and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior
• Ensure that candidates are treated professionally during the recruitment process
• Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the Recruitment process (Hiring Database, ERP Database, Personality Assessment, Source Track)
• Ensure compliance in executing processes within the company especially with uploading personality assessment of each applicants
• Must diligently deliver and meet all KPIs: Hiring Fill Rate, Cost Per Hire, Start Rate, Conversion Rate and Recruitment Yield
• Responsible for providing administrative support and helping facilitate the recruitment process
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree / College Degree or Relevant experience
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in Talent Acquisition (preferably with interviewing experience)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and works well with the team
- Demonstrates ability to use MS Office applications: Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates ability to interact daily with all levels of employees in a highly professional and friendly manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity, flexibility, diversity, and customer service orientation
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills