Product Consultant | Finance
S&P Global Philippines, Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 30,000.00 - PHP 35,000.00 / monthPHP300003500030000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Joining a close-knit and professional team (Channels Solutions Department) you will gain broad knowledge within the financial world related to all asset classes including; Fixed Income, Commodities, Equities, etc. Moreover, you will get a grasp of different databases and our technical products.
• You will integrate into an all-star group and will make a significant impact.
• Your position will be meaningful as it is the link between the end-user and our products.
• Combining product expertise with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, you will be a consultant providing the best and most efficient way for our clients to achieve quality results.
What’s in it for you?
• This position is an entry-level role with high-performance expectations. You will be working with multiple levels in the team.
• There is the potential for advancement, learning and overall career development depending on individual performance and company need.
• Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management, this is a highly visible role with high potential for growth outside the department as well.
You will respond to inquiries for data-feed clients. You will be responsible for providing professional, timely, and quality support of our feed-based products.
- The main product you will be helping our clients with is called Xpressfeed
- Have a deep understanding of investments, financial and accounting statements as the product will contain mostly data/information about the Financial Industry and Financial Statements of different companies
- Be willing and able to work closely with partners in a team-based environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate client concerns and product-related issues or about the financial data they find in our products
- Being technologically savvy is also a plus.
What We’re Looking For?
Someone who wants a meaningful position with high expectations, who can assimilate into a professional team environment, and make immediate, positive contributions, and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Open to hiring fresh graduates
- Finance Knowledge is required
- Must be open to learning different technologies such as our Xpressfeed platform: https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/solutions/xpressfeedtm
- 1-2 years of experience in the finance-related role and should have a strong interest in it would be an advantage
- Experience in client services will be an advantage
- Must be willing to work in Makati and on a Night Shift Schedule. Must be amenable to work on holidays as needed. - We are following a Hybrid Setup
- Possess intermediate to Advanced MS-Excel experience
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Excellent English communications skills
- Integrity, a positive personality, and a desire to help people are all essential
- Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF’s, mutual funds, commodities, etc
- SQL experience and/or basic knowledge would be an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- General Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Technology
- 1 opening