- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- With knowledge in material handling equipment
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead a sales team
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gas Allowance
- Communication Device & Allowance
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Marketing Communications
- Account Management
- Customer Research
About Prime Sales Inc.
Prime Sales Inc. (PSI) founded in 1976, is a leading supplier of intelligent intralogistics solutions for dry and cold chain applications. Exemplifying a remarkable reputation for more than 40 years in the industry, PSI works in synergy with proven global partners to offer strong and efficient intralogistics and supply chain solutions in the Philippines. PSI’s more than four decades of business experience have led the company to master the art of providing end cutting-edge supply chain and intralogistics solutions. Equipped with competent managers and able engineers who undergo intensive and regular training, PSI remains reactive to the changing demands of the market by constantly upgrading the skills of its core assets, and its people. In synergy with the right set of partners, PSI is committed to delivering holistic and dynamic services for an efficiently integrated supply chain operation and ultimately, bringing about client fulfillment. PSI continuously explores every opportunity, works hard on it and invests time to practice and master it until we have finally paved way for innovations that do matter.