- Draft proposals regarding software, application development, system and maintenance services.
- Handle contract review and negotiations with the customer.
- Generate leads under the telecommunications industry.
- Attend business-related meetings and customer coordination as per existing engagement.
- Turn leads to closed sales.
- See opportunities even on simple customer inquiries, and create a need that can be turned into possible sales.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Give sales presentations to prospective customers in the Telecommunications industry.
- Determine milestone payments appropriate for each engagement and securing that revenue from each milestone are met.
- Make cold calls.
- Visit both existing and potential customers to evaluate their needs or promote products and services.
- Build a good relationship with the customer.
- Answer customer inquiries promptly in regards to the proposal, commercial need or contract.
- Make decisions for the business unit and discern when to escalate to the management.
- Lead a team when necessary.
- Do critical thinking in times of issues and conflicts.
- Work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Communicate (written and verbal) to the customer efficiently especially foreign clients.
- Cascade to the implementation team the requirements and deliverables needed in the contract
- Work hand-in-hand with the Project Management Officer on achieving the goals of the Business Unit.
- Has a Degree in Business Administration, IT, Computer Science or Marketing or other related courses with a strong interest in business/sales
- Effective communication skills
- Able to conduct presentations to varied audiences
- Enthusiastic and passionate for achievement
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Willing to travel locally and overseas
- Ability to understand client needs and handle negotiations.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Sales experience acquired in the IT industry is an advantage
- Knowledge of any CRM software is a plus.
- With knowledge in preparing for public bids and procurement processes
- Background in IT/Programming is required but not preferred
- Experience in Telco Industry is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
About Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc.
Pacific Data Resources (Asia) Inc. is the leading provider of end-to-end Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions in the country, with more than 15 years of experience on automated mapping and facilities management using the latest technologies on data development and applications development. We continue to expand our expertise with innovative ideas and methodologies. Our solutions help multinational companies (local and abroad) form sound and intelligent decisions which enable them to provide better products and services to their respective customers. WHY JOIN US? Our people are leaders in their fields with extensive industry experience. Be a part of this technology-savvy family. We share with our clients the desire to constantly find new ways to improve existing technologies and closely work together to invent new tools. If you like challenges in the fast-paced IT world, and if you have a passion for excellence, then we will welcome you warmly. We promote "Work-Life Balance" and maintain a fun working environment. Because work is not work when you're having fun. Feel accomplished without compromising your personal life.