Finance/Business Analyst is responsible for creating new models that support business decisions by working closely with financial reporting, sales, marketing, supply chain and IT teams to establish initiatives and strategies to improve importing and to optimize costs. Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Define scope, objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Produce and report the monthly profitability analysis for as follows:
- Financial results
- Special pricing and trade discount
- Business unit
- Distribution channels and customers
- Various cost drivers
- Assist in developing and formulating budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in the creation of process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Produce monthly analysis of e-commerce sales and charges.
- Budget vs Actual variance analysis.
- Review, formulate and recommend pricing and/or costing strategies based on historical trends.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy preferably
- CPA is an advantage.
- At least 2-5 years work experience as a Business/Finance Analyst, Internal/External Auditor, or any related function.
- With knowledge and experience relevant to financial analysis such as cost and variance analysis.
- Has experienced working in a retail industry set-up (preferred).
- Has strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 565 Muelle de Binondo St. cor. San Nicolas Binondo Manila
- Distributor and Supplier
- 1 opening