Why does this role exist
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative, who will be reporting to the Sales Development Manager. This role will generate opportunities for Magic and intro calls for the BDM/Sales team. You will be using channels primarily LinkedIn and other sales navigating tools, and coordinating with our main two (2) partner sales vendors.
The impact you’ll make:
- High-Performance Sales Development and Lead Generation: Lead Generation Execution. Conducts research to identify potential prospects (contact list building for cold and warm contacts. Does Email Marketing/Outreach, LinkedIn Outreach (Manual and Automated) (50% of time)
- MQL Endorsements: Generate qualified leads satisfying the BANTF lead qualification model. (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline, and Fit with Magic’s business model and moving on the sales funnel), and the prospect should attend the meeting. DefaulThe defaultum is 2MQLs per week. (50%)
- Other duties as needed
- Must have 1-3 years of experience cold calling US businesses
- Must be comfortable making 100+ phone calls daily and demonstrate an ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other similar prospecting applications while maintaining up to date pipeline is a plus
- Have excellent experience in generating Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL)
- Prior sales experience is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and oral
- Tools/System proficiency: Knowledgeable in Call Rails, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and Social Media Platforms.
- Education required: B.S. / B.A in Business, Marketing, Or Advertising preferred but not required or at least 4-year college degree holder.
Your superpowers are…
- Strong communication skills: Efficient, Effective, sharing with context, considering the audience/impact, and timely transfer of information and responses.
- Creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- High attention to details and due diligence, adaptable, good at multitasking, strong grit and fortitude.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and can motivate team members.
- Very dynamic team player.
- Can adapt to a start-up work environment.
- Disciplined in keeping a healthy pipeline and can commit to a longer sales cycle.
You should apply if...
- You are highly motivated, possessing a growth mindset and grit, a self-starter who is professional, positive, not afraid of challenging work.
- You are passionate in communicating with purpose, sharing with context, and considering the audiences of the messages - how the receivers might perceive it and aware of the impact it will bring.
- You Have a passion for lead nurturing (micro-conversions) - to push the leads down the sales funnel so we can convert that as actual clients (macro-conversions).
- You have a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers.
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are experienced in LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other similar prospecting applications.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You have a strong work ethic and possesses a can-do attitude when faced with challenges
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, get familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, and etc.), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Closing Sales