Recruitment Coordinator - French Speaking
- Taguig, Philippines12, Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, 30th Street corner 5th Avenue corner 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are currently hiring French Speaking Recruitment Coordinators to be part of our newest Talent Delivery Center in BGC and supporting our business and clients across different markets. You will be tasked with providing high-quality administrative, process management and reporting support to the Leaders and team to assist the execution of talent acquisition engagements. In addition, you’ll act as the “go to person” for your team and assist in the smooth functioning of office operations as required.
This role will give broad exposure and training in recruitment fundamentals and is an excellent starting point for someone interesting in growing a career within Talent Acquisition.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating interview process with consultants
- Background and reference checking
- Managing candidate enquiries
- Database management and ensuring system integrity at all times
- Supporting clients across assessment centers
- Resume screening
- General administrative support including; scheduling, diary management, coordinating travel and expenses
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career path within talent acquisition. You will be part of a team where you will get broad exposure to working with multinational clients across global markets. Excellent training and career opportunities are available.
We look forward to receiving your online application! Only those successful applications will be contacted.
You are a highly motivated individual who takes pride in their job and is fully committed to delivering the best work possible. If you have recently graduated or have successfully completed 1-2 years of work experience in an administrative role including data entry and report writing and are now looking to join a global leading talent management firm, then we would like to speak with you.
This role would suit an upbeat and enthusiastic person who is proactive and enjoys a variety. Strong detail orientation and research capability will be vital, as well as the ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities and deadlines. Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal), as well as strong skills in MS Excel, are essential.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Arthaland Century Pacific Tower, 30th Street corner 5th Avenue corner 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
- Human Resources
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.