You are expected to:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Must have: Candidate must be a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of software engineering experience and 2+ years of experience in backend development particularly ASP.NET / .NET Core
- Candidates must be proficient in database development; PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL
- Candidate must have a thorough understanding of RESTful web services development
- Candidate must have a complete understanding of the development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Good to have:
- Familiar with concepts, features and designs of contemporary SaaS platforms
- Ideally, experienced in DevOps, CI/CD tools and cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience with Python, PHP is desirable
- Agile knowledge and experience are an advantage
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About Inteluck Corporation
Inteluck provides data-driven end to end logistics services to enterprises in Southeast Asia. The core of Inteluck is to maximize logistics efficiency by leveraging technology and data and creating value for both customers and vendors. Inteluck supports a variety of logistics platform services, including domestic FTL (full truckload) transportation, warehouse management, freight forwarding, cross border transportation and other bespoke supply chain services. Headquartered in Singapore and operates in other Southeast Asian countries including the Philippines and Thailand, with offices in China and other regions. Inteluck’s mission is to build the most efficient logistics world by connecting talented and responsible people driven by the data and technology.