What is your role
As an International Sales Representative, you will be responsible for assisting the worlds leading provider of clay court surfaces, to meet the needs of each customer in the most effective way. We strive for this person to collaborate with internal and external teams, leveraging company products, knowledge, and expertise by playing an important role in revenue generation targets and taking part in a strategic role in establishing and managing customer relations worldwide.
What will you do
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, communicate efforts in a timely and effective manner
- Spend a significant percentage of time in discussion with prospects via phone or email.
- Aggressively pursue new customers, distributors, and channels.
- Distributor/customer partnership development through continual communication (emails, calls, quarterly connections, face-to-face time, and potential shows/events.
- Perform administrative processing of customer orders.
- Serve as a Rep in the B2C capacity which supports the company’s retail channel strategy.
- Log all customer contact activity and details into the customer database correctly and accurately.
- Coordinate logistics for container shipments as well as importing/exporting documents.
- Coordinating deliveries to customers based on project needs and material availability.
- Supports In-Market Territory Reps
- Works closely with In-Market Customer Service Partners
- Stay involved and up to date with all customer interactions and ensure you are available and able to assist with any questions or issues.
- Is cognizant of other cultures and customs to continually make sure we are respectful of customers when communicating and visiting.
- A bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about!
- At least one year of experience in a sales position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, phone systems, and basic computer skills
- Multi-lingual and advanced cultural skills are preferred
- Customer service skills: Ability to effectively deal with problems involving multiple variables in time-sensitive situations.
- Ability to learn about various products, and display and share this knowledge in a confident manner
- Sincere customer empathy, high integrity, and honesty
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and sense of urgency
- Excellent skills in written communication, phone, and presentation
- An understanding of business relationships and how to develop healthy client relations
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions.
- Available to travel internationally (5-7) trips per year and work outside of standard M-F work week hours when necessary.
- Proven records of strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills with extreme attention to detail
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Closing Sales
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!