As a member of this team, the accountant will make processes more efficient and scalable, work to ensure the highest level of quality of our operations. You will collaborate internally with the finance team and store managers, and externally interact with vendors and franchisor brand partners.
As the accountant, you will the primary point of contact for payments. In addition, you will manage the credit card account ensuring that expense documentation is received. You will also manage our payment software by maintaining vendor payment information, general ledger mapping, and files for accounting, and reporting.
Day to day will responsibilities include:
- Performing all functions necessary to support the Accounts Payable process including:
- Managing the centralized AP email inbox and recurring payments daily
- Being the gatekeeper for payments ensuring all invoices valid are approved
- Making on-time and accurate payments to vendors
- Coding all invoices to the proper company and ledger accounts
- Maintaining an organized storage system for invoices and supporting documents
- Monitoring and recording credit card transactions making sure all card holders have provided receipts to support all charges
Completing various month-end close tasks including:
- Ensuring all financial schedules and deadlines are met.
- Developing and maintain a strong working relationship with internal finance team and store general managers
- Multiple state sales tax filings
Recording monthly journal entries for:
- prepaid expenses & accruals,
- intercompany expense allocations,
- depreciation & amortization
Reconciling balance sheet accounts including:
- bank accounts
- credit cards,
- merchant clearing accounts,
- payroll clearing accounts
Maintaining fixed asset and depreciation schedules.
- +2 years accounting experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting,
- Proficient with Excel,
- QuickBooks and Bill.com experience (NetSuite, Sage Intacct, or Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP system is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive & can-do mindset
- Detail oriented and organized
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!