- Develops and manages the marketing plan of the assigned brand(s) or category(ies) through strategy formulation, identifying segments and target customers, and conceptualize programs (advertising, promotions, tactical activities)
- Prepares the annual forecast for brands/categories and monitors product sell-out and sell-through works with Channel Marketing to maintain optimum stock levels and in-store availability of products at all times
- Conceptualizes, provides detailed briefs for and approves marketing and communication programs for assigned products.
- Closely coordinates with MICE teams for the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of such programs.
- Monitors product movement through the funnel to ensure inventories are current while in-store OS situations are minimized
- Analyzes market information, consumer insights, competitive forces, price trends, and trade dynamics and proactively utilize these to ensure the attainment of product targets
- Assesses market developments, and identifies business opportunities within the sales channels—major chain drugstores, hospitals, government accounts, tender business, etc.)
- Works effectively and collaborates cross-functionally with business teams (Sales, KASD, Regulatory, Accounting & Finance, Warehouse, and other groups for the product marketing programs)
- Manages approved product marketing budget and resources and ensures the cost-efficient and effective utilization of such
- Reconciles monthly marketing activities expenditure versus approved budget.
- Forms and manages KOLs, and liaises with relevant Medical Societies and other relevant healthcare entities.
- Suggests alternative positioning strategies and market approaches as may be determined to boost the attainment of product targets
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in
- Marketing/Entrepreneurship or any business-related field
- With 2-5 years of experience in Marketing/Brand/Product management
- Preferably with experience in building brands ideally IV/hospital brands and or ethical brands
- Pharmaceutical experience is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Product Descriptions
- Product Management
- Product Positioning
- Product management
- brand management
About Bell-Kenz Pharma, Inc.
BELL-KENZ PHARMA Company was established in July 2006 with office at Bell-Kenz Tower #127 Malakas St., Brgy. Central Diliman, Quezon City. The company was formed to provide affordably priced, high quality medicines to help today’s patients cope with treatment cost. BELL-KENZ PHARMA is engaged in distributing pharmaceutical products that are sourced only from CGMP (Certified Good Manufacturing Practice) and preferably US FDA approved drug manufacturing plants mainly in ASIA (India, Korea, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia). BELL-KENZ PHARMA envisions to be a provider of highly reliable and affordable pharmaceutical products and to be a key player in the market of hypertension, gastric related diseases, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases and diabetes.