- Perform root cause analysis and resolution
- Manage and provide direction to day-to-day security operations
- Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
- Resolve L2 incidents/requests
- Create internal procedural standards relating to support role as required Interface with technical personnel and other teams as required
- Produce and maintain security incident reports
- Provide device performance metrics as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of Design, Communications, Information Technology or similar field.
- At least 2 years of experience and up in Security Monitoring and Response Implemented any SIEM solutions Exploit and detection analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs for useful information and patterns
- Ability to manipulate and present data Incident and Problem Management skills In-depth knowledge on different security and frameworks
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.