- Coordinating with the publication team on projects including graphic designers, proofreaders, and illustrators.
- Brainstorming new page ideas to incorporate advertisements naturally into the text.
- Arranging page elements for screens and printed media.
- Determining text and image size for each page.
- Manipulating image aspect ratio for optimum viewing.
- Modifying page graphics to work with the images and text.
- Examining page proofs for final approval.
- Reviewing successful campaigns and adjusting strategies accordingly.
- Bachelors degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or similar.
- At least 1 year of experience as a layout designer or graphic designer.
- Proficiency with industry desktop publishing tools including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Excellent composition and visual design skills.
- Can do manual and digital illustrations in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Must know how to do layouts and cover design
- Must have experience in textbook book design/layout and graphic design
- Data Visualization
- Adobe Photoshop
- Presentation Skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia Computing
About Vibal Group, Inc.
Be part of our Awesome company! For decades, we have been a leader in education and technology in the Philippines. We are a group of companies with core businesses in publishing, printing, systems integration, and technology solutions specialized for education, government, and private enterprise. Our goals have always been simple—to make Filipinos more intelligent through books and technology and introduce cloud solutions to encourage government transparency and efficiency. We are dedicated to serve the country with the best textbooks, reference materials, trade books, and technology solutions for schools and government.