Sales & Marketing Specialist | Makati
- Makati, PhilippinesPioneer House Makati, 108 Paseo de Roxas Street, Legaspi Village 1229, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Be part of the team with the heart to serve!
An Overview of your Role
You will be responsible for managing and developing existing accounts by launching programs to achieve the organization's business expansion and retention strategies. You will also need to preserve a good relationship with existing accounts.
You will be responsible for ensuring the growth of the assigned Microinsurance market segment/s and monitors the timely collection of premium receivables.
A bit about you
Possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
At least 2 years of sales experience, either in accounts acquisition or management, advantageous if in the insurance industry.
Must have excellent communication and relationship management skills.
What we need
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) – Assertive, pleasant and convincing. Ability to express oneself clearly.
• Adaptable - Remain efficient by adapting to changing situations
• Leadership potential - Ability to provide direction and guidance to a group of people.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills - Identify problems, recognize important information and come up with a solution
• Stress Tolerance - Balance and defuse inner tension and stresses
• Strategic mindset - Innovates through analysis of issues and trends and how these link to the organization's competitive position.
• Market research skills - Gathering, analyzing and interpreting information about a market.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pioneer House Makati, 108 Paseo de Roxas Street, Legaspi Village 1229
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.