B2B Sales Lead
- Taguig, PhilippinesThe Fort, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
What is Magic?
Magic is a 24/7 personal assistant on demand. Text Magic any request, any time day or night, from anywhere in the world, and we’ll get to work. Our service is trusted by executives, entrepreneurs, celebrities, etc. We do literally anything as long as it’s legal, from finding and booking a last-minute helicopter ride to helping power a small business behind-the-scenes. We are a fast-growing venture-backed startup founded in 2015 with offices in San Francisco and Manila, providing a radically innovative service.
- Build client relationships with existing/prospective clients and creatively work together to drive/continue business growth for Magic’s B2B dept
- Lead sales effort across the entire funnel to close new business from research to negotiation.
- Collaborate with Growth, Operations, and Product teams to improve efficiency and the customer-focused experience.
- Facilitate working with and influencing cross-functional teams and departments in an environment of rapid growth.
- Create progress reports and lead internal sales update meetings.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field of study.
- 3+ of years of B2B sales experience.
- 3+ years of SMB sales management experience.
- Cold calling experience (email, text message and over the phone)
- Knowledge and experience in utilizing sales tools & sales processes.
- Ability to facilitate working with and influencing cross-functional teams and departments in an environment of rapid growth.
- Capability to self-manage schedule in an optimal way.
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit when seeking out new accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Expertise in creating rigor around sales metrics and managing yourself to drive to these metrics.
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding targets.
- Experience selling SaaS, digital solutions, subscription is a major plus.
- Experience at startups
- Understands lead generation process (requirement) and has experience with lead scoring (not a requirement but good to have)
- Has experience with contracts
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Commission structure for closing sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.