- Makati, Philippines2F High Rise, 2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0018,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- A Graphic/Web designer's duties cover all aspects of creating a website
- Help create and maintain the product.
- Duties include, but aren't limited to, the following: Writing and editing content.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, beast practices and standards
- Create website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness.
- Multimedia designing: images, icons, banners etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Arts/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information technology or equivalent.
- Required skills: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Responsive Web Design CSS HTML HTML 5 (is a plus)
- Must have a strong sense of creativity and design.
- Knowledge on Japanese Web Design is a great plus.
- At least 6 month(s) of working experience in the related field is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are required to submit their portfolio.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Information Technology
- Multimedia Arts
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2F High Rise, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor. Makati Avenue Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.