BuildZoom is a managed marketplace for construction work. We help people build and remodel homes and commercial projects. We guide clients through the pre-construction process and connect them with highly qualified construction professionals in our network.
The company is growing in size and we need an HR Associate for Talent Acquisition to work directly with hiring managers to help facilitate our aggressive growth plan. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a high-volume, full-cycle recruiting environment.
- Coordinate with stakeholders on seamless execution of job requisition requests all the way up to the handover of the employee for onboarding.
- Parse applicants and potential outbound candidates in the company’s database.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, and experience through interviews and administration of exams.
- Implement a tracking system for applicants as they progress through the recruitment process.
- Create weekly reports, analyze data, and present to stakeholders on the progress of recruitment activities.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with employees and potential candidates from the first contact all throughout their journey with Buildzoom.
- Make recommendations on improving recruitment strategies.
- Provide general administrative and operational support to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in end to end recruitment process
- Experienced in fulfilling recruitment needs and targets for US Based openings
- Familiar with an organized Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or similar databases
- Working knowledge of lead generation outside of conventional methods is a plus
- Willing to work in the night shift
- Highly organized, and proactive in meeting recruitment targets and improving processes
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays