- Handle inbound and outbound calls from patients and healthcare providers.
- Analyze and determine eligibility of medical claims.
- Coordinate with providers and specialists in assessing validity of claims.
- Inform patients of the result of validation of claims.
- Graduate of BS Nursing.
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- At least 1-year of clinical experience.
- Above-average English communication skills
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Imus, Cavite
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Communication Skills
- Social Sciences and BS Nursing
About Callmax Solutions
CallMax Solutions provides dedicated virtual support to companies worldwide, handling their in-house needs. CallMax Solutions was founded in New York and has quickly grown across to the Philippines. Our success is due to our commitment of excellent customer service, dedicated back office support and supporting our dedicated employees through great Cloud software and services. Our training is designed to help each of our valuable employees to learn, grow and thrive to their fullest potential. CallMax Solutions is handpicking candidates who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, work in a job environment of team work and accountability, and will play a role in shaping CallMax's future.