What you'll like about us:
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What is your role:
As a Community Support Specialist, you will be responsible for interacting with customers to address inquiries and resolve complaints regarding the clients’ products and services. You are also expected to ensure that all platform users abide by the community policies through consistent monitoring of all flagged user-generated contents. In this position, you will collaborate with internal and external teams in handling the needs of the customers to provide excellent customer service in a timely and professional manner.
Why do we want you?
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We want you to help us make all of our new customers feel loved and supported as they start their journey with our clients.
What will you do?
- Interact with customers to provide effective information and assistance to issues and concerns with the highest degree of empathy, courtesy, and professionalism
- Ensure proper and timely escalation of customer’s issues to meet internal expectations
- Maintain a close eye on user experience and relay feedback to the respective teams
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for continuous process improvement
- Implement best practices and processes to maintain and improve relationships with customers and clients
- Monitor the queues for flagged posts and user-generated alerts
- Proactively and consistently check for spam and troll accounts
- Check recent flags to get a pulse of nefarious streams and activities in the platform
- Apply necessary sanctions to violators of community guidelines
What we'll like about you:
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Amenable to work the night shift
- A bachelor’s degree in any field you’re passionate about
- Working knowledge and familiarity with helpdesk platforms
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Excellent reading comprehension, verbal and writing skills in English
- Proven record of strong organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Self-motivated, nimble and has proven ability to handle challenging customer-facing situations
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!