Property Engineer (Makati)
- Makati, PhilippinesAyala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
In summary, you will assist the Property Manager to ensure that all equipment and facilities are in good working condition to achieve customer satisfaction and operating cost efficiencies.
- Ensure that all equipment and facilities are in good working condition by conducting regular inspection. Implement preventive maintenance and undertake corrective maintenance.
- Implement Energy-conservation and cost-saving measures while monitoring utilities consumption.
- Track and communicate work request status and completion.
- Monitor construction works and ensure that all guidelines are strictly followed. Provide project status reports to Property Manager.
- Prepare/review plans, estimates, scope of works for various projects.
- Monitor all safety programs to prevent exposure and decrease liability for the property.
- Assist in coordinating Fire/Earthquake Drill
- Conduct daily coordination meeting with security, maintenance and janitorial personnel
- Involve in preparation and delivery of presentations and technical briefings, testing, verification and validation processes as well as scheduling and as-built documentation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- A Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in the said field is required
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required
- Must be technically competent
- Willing to be assigned in Makati area.
- Analyzing Data
- Equipment Maintenance
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Professional Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Property Management Services
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.