- Manage calendar and coordinate with key stakeholders, including customers, investors, and partners
- Prepare and present basic reporting and analytics
- Manage mailing lists on Google Sheets
- Shadow leaders to external and internal meetings, take detailed notes, and schedule follow-ups with internal and external stakeholders
- Read, research, and produce concise notes and one-pagers on various topics and organizations to help the leaders prepare for meetings effectively
- Manage and track key projects internally and externally
- Coordinate events and travel
- Assist in building presentations
- Willing to work as contractor initially (3 months and then to switch to full time if standards are met)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant/Virtual Assistant to Executives
- Experience working in a SaaS startup or in a consulting/venture capital firm
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Past experience managing the offices of the leadership team.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural team.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and follow-up requests from senior management.
- Detail-oriented with great planning capabilities and organization skills.
- Expert at taking minutes and handling follow-ups with various kinds of stakeholders.
- Willing to work IST hours (mid-shift for Philippines)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
Atlan is a modern data collaboration workspace (like Github for engineering or Figma for design). By acting as a virtual hub for data assets ranging from tables and dashboards to models & code, Atlan enables teams to create a single source of truth for all their data assets, and collaborate across the modern data stack through deep integrations with tools like Slack, BI tools, data science tools and more.