Cantonese Bilingual Analyst
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We’re looking for a Cantonese Bilingual Analyst, what does it take to become one?
As a Cantonese Bilingual Analyst, you will be resposible in the tasks below:
- Actual work may involve voice/call work, depending on the assigned project or campaign.
- Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools.
- Execute transactions with minimal direction, enter data and retrieve information from group-specific system (all new hires might require some direction initially)
- Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format; escalate to supervisor as appropriate
- File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards
- Review contents across multiple platforms, databases and applications.
- Decide accordingly based on acquired knowledge of the process or set guidelines.
- Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates, adhering to client formatting and quality standards; proof read and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation
- Conduct data verification; audit own data entry for accuracy and make required corrections; assist in audit preparation and proceedings for both internal and external auditors
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving transaction issues/problems.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
- Work with the team to consistently meet the targets or metrics
We're looking for an experienced professional with the skill set below:
- Bachelor’s degree holder of any course
- Experienced Workers preferred but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English and Cantonese languages required
- Skilled in MS Office Applications like MS Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experienced in using or navigating different systems, platforms, or user interfaces (web/desktop)
- Willing to work on rotating/shifting schedule
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.