- Quezon, Philippines# 94 Scout Castor, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0030,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As Videographer, you are responsible for the visual and strategic technical implementation of video and other creative materials as required by video-only clients, retainer clients with video requirements, and the internal marketing team. You will provide support for each of these teams from conceptualization to post-production.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to deepen your production experience and explore various production techniques. Through your technical expertise, the team will continuously optimize the video product for the opportunity to contribute to brand building through the medium.
- Works in collaboration with the content and creative team to conceptualize and produce audiovisual materials
- Advises Producers and Creative Team Leads on the technical--both production and post-production-- requirements of a project
- Deliver high quality work and execute under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Partner with the producer for audio/video planning (timelines and milestone)
- Plans and directs video and audio recording sessions, including providing direction to the crew and talent, if needed
- Sets up and operates audiovisual equipment
- Records, edits, and optimizes media using specialized audio/video editing software
- Review all stages of audio/video creation to ensure that quality standards an d SOP have been followed
- Provide assistance and input in all other aspects pertaining to proper functioning of the department such as equipment custodianship etc
- A Videographer, holds a bachelor’s degree in any course, and has had relevant video production work experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in the technical requirements of production such as lighting, audio, camera work, and post-production software such as the Adobe Suite and Da Vinci Resolve.
- Interest in digital, an appreciation for creative ideas, and a keen eye for detail are key.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.