Senior Manager | Paid Advertising
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 70,000.00 - 90,000.00 PHP / monthPHP70,000.0090,000.0070,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Come Change the Travel Sector!
ZEN Rooms, one of the fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia, is searching for a Head /Senior Manager, Performance Marketing to lead customer acquisition across ZEN portfolio brands in SEA
About the Role
The Head /Senior Manager, Performance Marketing would be responsible for shaping, driving, and scaling paid customer acquisition for ZEN.
In this role, you'll help strategies and manage the day-to-day operations of our performance marketing channels to creatively and efficiently drive customer acquisition and profitability with a specific focus on acquisition channels spanning Search, Social, Meta Search, and Affiliates. You'll own testing roadmaps for creative and conversion optimization as well as new channel launches.
- Develop, own, and execute customer acquisition strategy in line with Business Plan.
- Manage performance marketing campaigns in the Philippines and other SEA markets across Search, Social, Affiliates, and Meta Search.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experimentation, conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Analytics teams to design and build data systems that improve attribution, the efficiency of marketing spend and overall customer lifetime value
Academic/ Work Background
- 5 - 7 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on customer acquisition, experimentation, and conversation rate optimization
- An enthusiastic and innovative approach to acquisition with the ability to communicate results, key learnings, and areas of opportunity.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new advertising and campaign strategies that are sustainable in the long term plan
- Integrity, energy, and an adaptive personality in a fast-paced start-up
- Strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions.
- Expert with a various business tools such as Hotjar, PowerBI, Dynamic Field, etc
- Mastery in the use of marketing tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, SEM, etc. (certifications preferred).
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.