Project Leader | Global Operations
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0050,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Are you passionate, proactive and data-driven? Do you want to evolve in one of the fastest growing companies in South-East Asia?
ZEN Rooms is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our growing Global Operations team. You’ll be working in a dynamic growth environment, leading efforts to better understand the business, the products, and our customers.
From day one, you will be given 100% ownership, be challenged to think creatively and overcome business challenges in a fast-paced environment. You will be a part of the team of very motivated and talented people who drive our young business forward. If you have a passion for working on products that have a big impact, then this is the right place for you.
- Work on optimization projects within global operations to improve the performance of the teams and the company
- Launch and lead new business initiatives
- Leverage data to understand the current performance of the company, developing insights that apply to every area of ZEN Rooms.
- Articulate to all project members and stakeholders the solutions through written documentation
- Graduates of top 3 Universities in the Philippines
- Excellent academic performance
- Advance skills in using Microsoft office and other related programs
- Excellent English communication skills both oral and written
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ambitious, self-driven and target-oriented with a hands-on can-do attitude.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Fast learner and flexible to an ever-evolving operation process
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Operations Management
- Business Analysis
- Critical Thinking
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.