- Writes software codes - code new features and enhance existing backend applications of the company.
- Collaborates with the frontend developers and other team members to create efficient and user friendly applications.
- Documents backend applications development and enhancements.
- May also be assigned in mobile application development, as necessary.
- Provides inputs for possible software development coding standards and practices.
- If necessary, coordinates with clients for software specification generation, provides system solutions to clients and solves easy customer problems.
- Offers final level technical assistance to Customer Support Group (1st level-Business Analyst, 2nd level-QA)
- Trains the non-technical Group (Project Management and Customer Support) on new and existing software products.
- Offers technical assistance to non-technical units of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or the equivalent or
- Successfully completed a bootcamp on Java SE
- Fresh graduates are welcome/ no work experience required
- Has developed complex application/s using programming language the company requires
- Experience in handling databases
- Experience in software development using Java SE
- Experience in software development using graphQL is a plus
- Knowledge in software documentation such as flowchart and pseudo code
- Experience in application development using MySQL and MongoDB
- Familiarity with agile development.
- Knowledge and experience in using Elasticsearch is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in developing mobile applications using Android and/or React Native is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Panay Ave., South Triangle, Diliman Quezon City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Webcast Technologies, Inc.
Webcast Technologies, Inc. (WTI) is an Information and Technology company known for innovation and integrated positioning solutions with the use of Global Positioning System (GPS), Geographic Information System (GIS), and Telemetry System. Our services include GPS Tracking System, Software Development, Mobile Application Development, among others. For 20 years, WTI has been helping companies from different industries track their valuable assets. Some of our clients include Shell, Petron, Chevron, Unilever, Coca Cola, Maynilad, Cemex, LF Logistics and KFC. WTI covers the whole Philippines with its main office located at 154 Panay Ave. Diliman, Quezon CIty and satellite offices in Batangas, Cebu and Cagayan De Oro. The software and GPS Tracking System we develop are custom- designed to address our client’s specific business needs. At WTI, we put premium to quality service. Our team of outstanding professionals reflects the company’s standard in providing excellent work.