AutoCAD Operator - Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesDoors 111-112 MGA Arcade A.C.Cortes Mandaue City, Cebu, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- 10,036.00 - 13,000.00 PHP / monthPHP10,036.0013,000.0010,036.00MONTH
Provides all drawing requirements of Engineering, Sales and Project Management Teams from project inception to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafts plans/layouts/shop drawings for project design proposals, implementation and project hand over as required by design engineers and project team for the approval of the Design and Engineering Manager as coordinated to the Engineering Coordinator.
- Lists bill of quantities from plans created/provided by the designer to help providing timely proposals and submittals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Must have knowledge skills and experience with AutoCad Illustrator, Draftsight and other similar programs
- Must have at least with 1 year working experience in the related field
- Must have good attitude towards work and colleagues
- Will be assigned in IT Park Lahug, Cebu
Central Bloc, Inez Villa St. corner Jose Maria del Mar St., Apas, Asiatown IT Park Lahug City, Cebu (LANDMARK: In front of Skyrise 1 and near JP Morgan Building)
Kindly send your resume to our email. For immediate processing of your application, you can directly come to our office branch and apply personally at Doors 111-112 MGA Arcade A.C.Cortes Mandaue City, Cebu. Kindly look for Ms. Mary Joy (0933-8177767). Our office opens at 9am from Mondays to Fridays.
Contact Numbers: 0917-6720905/0999-2232118
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Doors 111-112 MGA Arcade A.C.Cortes Mandaue City, Cebu
- Sales and Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.