Solution Development and Delivery
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
*We are currently on a temporary work-from-home setup and will start a hybrid setup.
We are looking for a full-time Software Engineer who looks forward to taking on challenging tasks over repetitive ones; and who can participate in developing our services and products. The chosen candidate will be responsible for defining, implementing, testing, troubleshooting new features and functionality, and fixing any issues.
- At least two years of work experience in web development
- At least one year of experience working with any of the following major MVC frameworks:
- Ruby on Rails (preferred)
- Laravel PHP
- Preferably with at least one year of experience working with any of the following major frontend frameworks:
- React (preferred)
- Knowledgeable in responsive web design and version control (e.g., Git)
- Knowledgeable in testing and DevOps
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Access to learning resources, such as Frontend Masters and security training
- Provision of a work laptop
- Monthly team lunch and birthday lunch
- 13th-month pay and performance bonuses
- Bi-annual evaluations
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Hybrid work
- Excellent learning environment with great opportunities.
- Be part of a growing Full Stack Development team while achieving your individual career goals!
- We are a team of developers who are passionate about learning and growth. We want everyone, including you, to achieve their goals and potential.
- We have a fun environment. We provide training for continuous professional development
- Ruby on Rails
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jade Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings