Technical Support Staff
- Taguig, PhilippinesEast Service Road, South Superhighway, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, updates, and maintains database systems for the scholarship programs;
- Develops strategic measures, systems, guidelines, and procedures for effective implementation, monitoring and evaluation of said programs;
- Reviews and provides feedback on the approved Qualification Maps;
- Prepares, facilitates, and monitors the releases of Scholarship Grants certificates;
- Monitors the status of scholarship allocation vis-a-vis the target allocation;
- Consolidates the physical and financial accomplishment report and validates reports;
- Conducts on-site visits and monitors the implementation of scholarship programs;
- Prepares communications and Complete Staff Work;
- Coordinates and provides regular feedback to the COROPO on the scholarship status including QM deficiencies; and
- Performs other functions as may be assigned.
- Preferrably with experience in technical support and software development, but fresh graduates are also welcome;
- Must be flexible, able to work under pressure, and willing to work overtime;
- With strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.