Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
As Head of Customer Experience, you will have the unique opportunity of driving the entire customer journey strategy for over 4,000 stores across the Philippines. You will collaborate closely with StoreHub’s leadership team to drive extensive and sustainable growth, and ensure a seamless customer experience for all of our merchants. The right candidate will leverage previous success ushering an organisation through a period of rapid growth to bring StoreHub into its next level of maturation while focusing on high performance and a seamless customer experience.
In this role, you will oversee the entire Customer Experience which includes 2 key departments: Customer Care, Customer Success. You will be responsible for the full customer journey, optimising for the sustained success of our merchants all across the Philippines. Our Head of Customer Experience must be a proven leader who is innovative, resourceful, and demonstrates a quantitative approach to both business and customer operations. Being that this role will oversee one of the largest departments in the company, you must also demonstrate exceptional management and leadership skills.
What you will do:
- Lead a high performing team of 30+ individuals, covering Customer Experience teams: Customer Success (Onboarding, Merchant Success Managers, Renewals Executive) and Customer Care
- Shape and deliver best-in-class operations & customer experience strategy to onboard, service, retain and grow active repeating customers.
- Ensure effective cross-functional collaboration across the Customer Care and Customer Success teams, Onboarding teams as well as other teams that do not report directly to you- sales, marketing, etc.
- Drive change throughout StoreHub as it scales, and ensure successful implementation and adoption of StoreHub’s product offerings as the market expands.
- Develop and scale operational methodologies and business processes to help the team deliver results effectively in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Leverage data and analytics to inform strategic planning to define what customer success looks like.
- Define and articulate StoreHub’s value proposition as the company continues to expand into new regions and markets.
- Recruit, retain, and develop high performing talent onto the Customer Care and Customer Success team.
- Work closely with the Product team to turn customer feedback and pain points into meaningful solutions and outcomes.
What you will need to have:
- More than 5 years of work experience within the customer service/customer success function, primarily helping scale technology startups (Series A through Series C); ideally has managed companies with a mature customer success function
- Must be a confident and analytical leader with a high level of intelligence demonstrated through effective problem solving skills, the ability to multitask and make decisions quickly
- Takes a positive and proactive approach to management with the proven ability to build teams of top talent and foster a culture of high performance
- Charisma, executive-level presence with the ability to establish relationships with key influencers and decision-makers
- B2B, food delivery, technology industry experience a plus
- Leverages data to lead in a metrics-driven environment and holds his/her team accountable to established metrics; ideally has created OKRs, KPIs, and metrics for a company in a high growth environment
- Possesses exceptional communication skills that are transparent, appropriately challenging, and conducive to an environment where issues are identified and resolved
- Must be an individual with integrity and high ethical standards that is comfortable with creating systems of accountability
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people - for real! StoreHubbers are some of the smartest and most interesting people you can work with. Expect to do a lot of peer-learning.
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home.
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters.
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. This helps us make more informed decisions and get more precise outcomes.
- Impact not just effort. We recognize that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work and long hours is not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution.
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Free Nespresso Coffee
- Free Season Parking - no more roadside headaches
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and levelling up
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Director / Executive
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening