Our client Sportalitys Manila Office is looking for an experienced Frontend Developer. The candidate should love to solve hard front-end challenges and improve the performance of our products.
Since we are a fairly small company, you, together with your skills, experiences, and preferences, will be impactful to both the rest of the development team as well as the company as a whole.
Who You Are
- 6-7+ years of software development experience mainly focused on front-end development.
- Experience from many different projects is a plus.
- Strong grasp on designing reusable front-end components and UI design patterns.
- Like to work in small teams with a lot of freedom and responsibilities.
- Eager to find and learn new techniques to use in daily work.
- Live anywhere in the Philippines. (Manila is a plus)
Working At WiseCloud Inc.
Working has never felt this good. Our success in the Philippines comes mainly from the company culture that we have. Our laidback, soft-spoken, and very happy environment is made to be a great thing for our employees. For us our employees are really the most important asset we have, we treat them also exactly like that. Because, those who don't want to be seen, listen to, take responsibility for their own work, and develop as a human.
Our office is in BGC, Manila.. and we will do everything to get you there to work with help with transport, free lunch sometimes and Wisecloud Afterwork once a month.
Drink, coffee and of course "Swedish Fika" is always present.
And awesome colleagues.
Our Client: Sportality
Sportality provides a SaaS platform for sports leagues and their teams, which they can use to communicate with their fans -- both through traditional websites, social media, and other channels.
The Sportality Platform acts as a central hub for all of the sports leagues' digital systems. This means that we integrate against video platforms, statistics systems, and payment solutions and make everything available for the end-user.
- VueJS (we are using the latest versions - 3.x)
- Typescript, HTML, CSS, Vuex, VueRouter
- Git, Jira, CI/CD, Jest testing
- OWASP Security Principles
What You Get From Us
- Anticipate a regularization increase in your 6th month.
- Annual salary increase based on your performance.
- Tax-Free allowances are incorporated in your pay.
- Employee health is our top priority, so everyone gets a Medical and Life Insurance package from day one. (With possible level-ups)
- Leave credits you can enjoy for vacation and travels with family because we believe that work-life balance matters!
- Afterworks, lunches, and outings are of course included. (If office work)
- If you live in Manila we use a hybrid kind of setup with some days at the office and some days at work (If the distance is ok)
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Computer Engineering